Our Automated Scheduled Testing Solution
If you’re looking to:
- Extend functional and regression testing to additional workstation at reduced cost
- Significantly extend test lab capabilities
- Ramp-up quickly and make acceptance and deployment easier
- Reach Market Sooner
- Enjoy the flexibility to test variable data
- Get more power by leveraging workgroups
- Get a high-level view of software reliability while also capturing details on test failure and breakpoints to spin back to developers.
SmarteX, our run-time version of SmarteScript, delivers all of the power of SmarteScript for executing functional and regression testing with the exception of script creation and maintenance. SmarteX executes tests created in SmarteScript on additional workstations, significantly extending test lab capabilities.
- Fast, Reliable Testing – With Great ROI
SmarteX is easy to learn. Your team will ramp-up quickly making acceptance and deployment easy as well. This run-time tool further reduces cost of test while increasing test capability.
The same grid visualization used in SmarteScript powers the execution of scripts using grid data created in SmarteScript. Extend testing with SmarteX running concurrently on multiple workstations and reap the benefits of delivering product to market faster…while adding dollars to the bottom line.
Experience the same powerful ability to acquire variable data found in SmarteScript. Test any number of tasks within the product under test using variable data from spreadsheets. SmarteX includes SmarteScript’s flexibility, providing many ways to acquire variable data at run-time or before. We recently documented 7 methods to interact with variable data. We know there are more.
SmarteX automatically creates the same extensive documentation produced by SmarteScript. Get a high-level view of software reliability while also capturing details on test failure and breakpoints to spin back to developers.