Our Complete Software Quality Management Solution
If you’re looking to:
- Manage project requirements, releases, test cases, issues, and tasks from one unified environment.
- Get a high-level status view as well as deep details and ownership of each piece of the project.
- Manage software requirements: create, edit, and delete project requirements in a hierarchical organization window that resembles a typical scope matrix.
- Manage software releases: during the execution cycle, the Test Runs and Incidents are associated with a particular release.
- Manage test cases: create, edit, and delete project test cases that are stored in a hierarchical folder structure. requirements, thus providing test coverage for the
- Control Potential Issues Deploy Incident and defect tracking: create, edit, assign, track, manage, and close incidents that are raised during the testing of the software system under development.
- Understand project status vis a vis robust reporting and analysis
SmartQM can give you total control and visibility of the software testing life cycle.
- End-to-End Project Management
Provides up-to-the-minute status, especially important for Agile or other continuous improvement software development methods.
- Control Software Development Plan
Each requirement is mapped to one or more test cases that can be used to validate that the software functionality works as expected.
- Control Releases and Versions
Always have a clear picture of software readiness for release.
- Control Test Depth and Breadth
Each test case consists of a set of steps that represents the actions a user must take to complete the test. Each test case is mapped to one or more requirements, thus providing test coverage for the requirement and complete traceability from a recorded incident to the underlying requirement.
- Track and Prevent Incidences and Defects
Create, edit, assign, track, manage, and close incidents that are raised during the testing of the software system under development.
- Understand Project Status – Right Now
Reporting and Analysis: SmarteQM includes an extensive library of printable reports and graphical charts to keep all parties up-to-date on progress:
– Requirements reports and graphs
– Release reports
– Test case reports and graphs
– Incident reports and graphs
– Task reports and graphs
Contact us to find out more.